Like this recipe?
Get your Hemp Seed Oil here!
Hemp Seed Oil Body Butter
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup new hemisphere Hemp Seed Oil
- 10 to 30 drop essential oil of your choice (optional)
- In double boiler or glass bowl, combine all ingredients except the essential oils
- Bring to medium heat and stir consistently until all ingredients are melted
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly
- Move to fridge and let cool another 1 hour or until starting to harden but still somewhat soft
- Add 10-30 drops of essential oils if desired and use a hand mixer to whip for 10 minutes until fluffy
- Return to the fridge for 10-15 minutes to set
- Store in a glass jar with a lid and use as you would a regular lotion or body butter. If your home stays above 24 degrees, it may soften and need to be kept in the fridge, but it will stay whipped at a temperature lower than that